Mineograph receives data from combination of GPS, IOT and OBD device installed in the equipment through GPRS or WiFi. Data such as below, which can help Mineograph to retrieve custom mining operations reports through its intelligent reporting engine:
- Real time data capturing of trips and production.
- Real time location and status of equipment.
- Real time tracking of equipment available hours, utilization hours, idle hours, break down hours, speed, tonnage.
- Real time tracking of equipment health.
- Dynamic assignment of dumpers to loaders to avoid time delay in Queuing in cycles.
- Route optimization.
- Customized GIS maps with geo fencing for designated identification of areas.
- Real time fuel management (Dispensing, Equipment, Diesel browser, etc.)
- Tyre pressure management system
- Real time weight and other OEM related data feed from OEM provided sensors in the equipment.
- Bio – Metrics time and attendance system.
- Dynamic new loading points designation-using excavators.
- MIS on computer system and mobile as per client’s requirement.
- Visual and Audible alerts and alarms
- Mine Compass facility on FCS and control center.
MS SQL Serer 2008
Windows 2008 Server